2020-2021 and Covid-19
As you know, the Covid-19 pandemic swept around the world in spring 2020. People in Canada were asked to stay home in mid-March. By the end of May, Saskatchewan and several other provinces began to gradually re-open. Fall craft fairs were cancelled in 2020.
|Fur trimmed capes and fur neckpieces are for sale in Rumour Handcraft Gallery at the Regina airport. Connie will mail items to customers who won’t be passing through Regina. The store is open 9 AM to 6 PM.|
Craft Exhibits and Shows where Sheila has applied to have a Wear Our Heritage booth, in Fall/Winter 2021.
- Signatures’s Best to You Handmade Market November 19 -21, 2021. Prairieland Park, Saskatoon.
Craft Exhibits and Shows where Sheila had a Wear Our Heritage Booth in Fall/Winter 2019.
- Curated Fall Market September 6 & 7, 2019, TCU Place, 22nd St. Saskatoon.
- Prairie Paladin Medieval Market & Faire September 28, 2019, University of Saskatchewan “Bowl”, Saskatoon
- Christmas Craft Fair, Western Development Museum, Saskatoon, October 18-19, 2019.
- Sundog Arts & Entertainment Faire, Sasktel Centre, Saskatoon, Nov. 29, 30 & Dec. 1, 2019.
- Northern Saskatchewan Trappers Association Fur Tables Parkland Hall, Prince Albert, SK Dec. 14, 2019.
- Valentine’s Day Pop Up Shop Lawson Heights Mall, Feb. 14, 2020.
Thanks to everyone who purchased a fur trimmed garment in 2019 or 2020! Enjoy wearing it for years to come!